It’s the calm after the storm. I’ve had time to digest the antics of Sean Lowe’s potential wives, and think about who actually stands a chance. I do read spoilers, but promise that they have no reflection of my opinions here. This is strictly based on the first night.
5. Kacie B. – Kacie’s legs might be #1 on my list, but she’s creeping in at the 5 spot. She seems like a sweetheart, compatible with Sean and definitely a catch, but they know each other. Based on the fact that when they met in NYC earlier this year, Sean thought they were just friends, makes me think they’ll still be just friends when this is over. Bringing someone out of the friend-zone can be tough.
4. Desiree – Her bridal consultant intro package wasn’t my favorite, but I liked her penny-throwing idea when she walked out of the limo. Her dress is beautiful and even though she looks like she’s 15ish, she’s growing on me.
3. Sarah – Sarah’s story about having her arm amputated when she was born really touched me. Truth is, this girl is gorgeous, one arm or two, and she seems like a complete package. I hope her “story” doesn’t take over though and I hope she realizes soon that having 1.5 arms isn’t why she’s single.
2. Selma – She didn’t get much screen time on the first night, but ever since I saw her photos back in September, I’ve been a fan. I enjoyed the whole “pull a tissue from your huge boobs” move, and hope she sticks around.
1. Lesley – Every lady in America should be thanking Lesley for giving us the opportunity to stare at Sean’s ass. Having Sean bend over won her the top spot in my book. Creative, with a slight dirty edge to it – success! She seems like a guy’s girl, smart and down for a good time.
So, there you have it… My top five list for this week. I’m sure it’ll change week-to-week, so keep checking back! Let me know who your favorites are and if you agree with my list.