My apologies for not posting a new Top 5 recently. The problem has been that the girls have been pretty consistent. Without any blabbering… Here is my new Top 5.
5. Sarah – Sarah is still holding it down in the Top 5, but I don’t feel a huge connection between her and Sean. I think her fashion, kind heart and puppy Leo are keeping her in here. If sparks don’t fly soon, she might fly out of the Top 5.
4. AshLee – I loved seeing more of AshLee this week and thought she was such an inspiring, beautiful person. I’d definitely hire her to organize my closet and give me inspiration advice, but I’m worried that she doesn’t have a fun and “loose” side to her. We will see…
3. Desiree – Still loving Dez! I think she’s adorable and spunky. Her date with Sean was hefty in the chemistry department and she has great abs.
2. Selma - I can’t wait for Selma’s 1-on-1 date this week because we definitely haven’t seen enough of her yet! ABC posted an outtake of her and Sean talking about cooking. You can watch it here. Love her!
1. Lesley M. - Still think Lesley is my favorite pick for Sean. She’s smart, fun and held her own during the awkward kissing marathon. I like that she claims to be a high school nerd, all while almost giving viewers and upskirt shot. Diversity!
What do you think? Any favorites I’m missing?